Terms and Conditions
This website is a project of, created and run by Gifts From Creation Private Ministerial Association (PMA) and is for use by members of Gifts from Creation PMA only. By interacting with, reading resources, purchasing products or services, or in any other way engaging with our website, you agree to become a basic member of Gifts From Creation PMA (sometime referred to as Association). Basic membership allows access to all Gifts From Creation PMA websites and projects and allows for the ordering of goods or services from the projects withing Gifts From Creation PMA.
By joining Gifts From Creation PMA and/or any website or social media group started by, created by, maintained by or organized by Gifts From Creation PMA, you agree to the terms and conditions of Gifts From Creation PMA as follows:
1. Gifts From Creation PMA of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association (PMA) founders and all PMA members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with Gifts From Creation PMA and with other Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknnowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the UNITED STATES, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human RIghts, the Constitution of the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assmbly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protexted by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rihgts to be free from unreasonable search ans seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
We Hereby declare that we are exercising our right of "freedom of association" as guaranteed byt the UDHR, the US Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various Sate Constitutions, as well as the Charter of RIghts of Canada. This means that our Association activities aer restricted to the private domain only and outside the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to education, physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, and tips whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of the Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the Association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to the Association, Gifts From Creation PMA, and any of its groups may be terminated by the Association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them of any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. You agree that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form, you agree that you have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action you want to take for yourself.
9. You agree to join Gifts From Creation PMA, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. You are voluntarily changing your capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
Your activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that you refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. You fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed you to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval the Association.
10. You enter into this agreement of your own free will without any pressure or coercion. You affirm that you do not represent and Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. You have read and understood these terms and conditions, and your questions have been answered fully to your satisfation. You understand that you can withdraw from this agreement and terminate you membership in this Association at any time, and that your membership can and will be revoked if you engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. You agree this contract began on the date of joining Gifts From Creation PMA. You declare that by joining this Association and/or the Association's websites and/or social media group(s), you have carefully read the whole document and you understand and agree with it.